strengths and weaknesses


I think my strengths as a writer are mainly focused in poetry. I think I am very good at creating rhythm, rhyme, and using the correct sound terms such as euphonies and cacophony. I also am good at rhetorical situation and elements such as audience. This class has helped me grow as a writer and understand how to write with a purpose. My poems and blog posts were always easy because I knew my audience, purpose, and how to make the writing sound. I get a bit less on topic when it comes to longer writings.

While I am good at finding purpose and conveying it, when in longer writing I sometimes forget to incorporate purpose or my statement. I need to work on this by making sure I add details and evidence in each section of my work. For my personal narrative I always forget to add in the importance in my story but focused more on my details. This made my work long and made it easy to look in on what was happening but there was no significance in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

political article - death penalty

We Are Okay by Nina LaCour

yearbook