this semester vs last semester

Last semester was very challenging for me. I had a few rough places and started off too busy. To be fair to myself I was taking very vigorous classes and,  I was adjusting to high-school, but that is never an excuse in my house. Last semester taught me to actually study hard, to not slack, and try as hard as I can and be okay with that. I was overly stressed last semester and, it affected all of my work because I was not okay with my personal best.

This semester I would like to get the best grades I can while putting forth my best work. I would also like to keep school first and drama last. For last, this semester I want to remember to keep trying my hardest even when I'm in a rut. It's easy to forget to give 100% when you feel like you're not getting what you want out of it. I think this semester will be great for me. I believe since dropping honors biology I can stay less stressed and keep up with my learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

political article - death penalty

We Are Okay by Nina LaCour

yearbook